My Review on Anna Dressed in Blood book 1

Anna Dressed in Blood
By: kendare Blake



Date of book published: October 17th 2011
Author: Kendare Blake
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10



Summary:
This book is about a guy called Cas who kills the dead which is what his dad used to do before a ghost killed him.. so Cas travels around putting ghost to rest.. Cas gets to a town where a ghost has terrorized the town so he goes looking for the ghost to kill but something unexpected happened when he meets the ghost that everyone calls Anna

My Review:
once u start reading the book it pulls u in because the book is well written and the story is amazing.. Anna dressed in blood is romantic and a bit dark because Anna kills anyone that try's to get into her house.. Kendare Blake done amazing job in writing this book and i can't wait to read the 2nd book of Anna dressed in blood
My Fav part of the book was when Anna first meets Cas because she lets him come into her house and the way Cas feels about Anna when he sees her, i thought was very romantic.. Cas and Anna's story is amazing to read and it was so sweet to see Cas fall in love with a Ghost..

once i finished reading the book i felt a bit sad because i wanted to keep reading the amazing story between Cas and Anna because Anna and Cas are my fav in the book..

I really enjoyed this book - it was well-written, spooky and
anyone who loves YA books should read it.


Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1