My Review on the statistical probability of love at first sight book

Statistical Probability of Love at Frist Sight  





Date of book published: January 2nd 2012
Author: Jennifer E Smith
Format: Paperback
My Rating: 10/10

Summary:
Four minutes changes everything. Hadley Sullivan 17 misses her flight at JFK airport, is late to her father's second wedding in London with never-met stepmother. Hadley meets the perfect boy. Oliver is British, sits in her row. A long night on the plane passes in a blink, but the two lose track in arrival chaos. Can fate bring them together again? 

My Review:
When i started reading this book it made me smile because it was romantic, sweet, made u feel warm and the character's in the book is amazing..

This book is amazing young adult book that would make u laugh and its a book u can read while sitting by the fire with a cup of tea or some hot chocolate.. Jennifer E Smith done amazing job writing this book and making the character's story lines.. she is amazing Author..

Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1