My review on the 13 little blue envelope book 1

My review on the last little blue envelope book 1
I forgot to post my review of this book up on my blog


Date of book published: December 21th 2010
Author: Maureen Johnson
Format: Paperback
My Rating: 10/10

Summary
This book is about a girl called Ginny, her free spirited aunt who leaves Ginny 13 letters which she has to do what is it each letter and everyplace she goes she finds a new letter from her aunt and her aunt gets her to travel a lot and this book is about Keith as well who Ginny meets..

My Review

When I started reading this book I could not put it down because there is amazing love and friendship story's throughout the characters and also you get to read about all the places she goes to visit because of the letters her aunt have sent her..

Ginny and Keith are my fav throughout this book because reading about there friendship throughout this book is amazing, sweet and funny to read also Maureen Johnson has done amazing job with writing about each character.. Its also a bit sad throughout this book as well..

I would recommend this book if you like traveling and also the story and writing in this book is amazing and I do have to say well done to the author Maureen Johnson for writing this book and making the characters so amazing to read about ..


Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1