My Review on His secretary (her second chance book 1)

His secretary (her second chance book 1)
By Harmony Raines



Date of book published: January 9th 2015
Author: Harmony Raines
Format: kindle/iBook's
My Rating: 10/10

Summery:
This is a New Adult romance novel with a bit of adult content, Book one of His secretary (her second chance). Its about a single parent of two beautiful girls, Helen has been struggling financially since her husband left. When her brother's fiancĂ©e offers her a week of temporary work, she accepts it, knowing it will look great on her CV. However, a simple week of typing and filing is soon transformed when successful businessman, Oliver, is drafted in to take over from his uncle during a huge deal. He picks Helen to be his secretary for the week.

My Review:
I have to say the story in this book is amazing and a great start in this series and i can't wait to read the other two books.

This is amazing, sweet, romantic and cute story. Once i started reading this book i could not stop or put the book down because it made me smile and i fell in-love with the story and the characters through out this book.

Helen and Oliver are my favourite in this book because there relationship and the story line between these two were amazing. They are so perfect and made for each other

The author Harmony Raines  did amazing job writing this book and writing the story lines through this book for each character. I wish these books were in paperback because i would love to have them on paperback.

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1