My review part 1 on twilight: life and death book

Twilight: Life and Death book
My Review part 1




Date of book published:  1 November 2016
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Format: Paperback/ Hardback /Audiobook
My Rating: 10/10 it was epic

My summary:
The tenth anniversary book of Twilight and it's a bold, surprising and reimagining story called Life and Death. Readers will relish experiencing the deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful love story of Bella and Edward through fresh eyes. The author made this book a bit different by doing a gender swap on the characters.

My note about this book:
wow this book was amazing and i am only getting around to putting my review up because i had so many notes to go through because reading and listening to this book made me write nearly 6 pages of notes and what i wanted to put in my review. I also have made a dream cast because i think this book would be good as a movie so i will put it on my next post because my review is long as it is. Anyone who has not read this book might not want to read my review because there might be spoilers.

My Review:
When i heard the author Stephenie Meyer was going to rewrite the twilight story in a different way with a gender swap on nearly every character apart from Charlie. I thought to my self this might be weird to read but once i bought the book and started to read it then i was hooked because it's got parts that reminds u of the original twilight story but its still different in the way the story is told and there is new content though the book. Having the gender swap in this book makes it interesting and the amazing author should make this nook into a movie because it would be fun to see and also if the movie was done has this book was written then it would not be like the original twilight. I miss seeing the characters and forks, I have made a dream cast so i will do that on my next post.

I read some of the book and then listened to the audiobook to finish the story. The audiobook was amazing to listen to and i got the audiobook that had two books one was the life and death book and the other side was the original twilight story. The narrator Michael crouch done amazing job telling the story of life and death book and the narrator Ilyana Kadushin done amazing job telling the original twilight story. The fight scene near the end was epic because it was so detailed but there was a sad part of the fight when the Cullen's got there to help beau and Edythe seen that beau would have to pick either to die or become a vampire because it was to late for Edythe to save him.. The end of this book was sweet because beau become a vampire and was able to be with Edythe forever but the sad part was that beau could not go home and see his family and he had to watch his mum, dad, friends, the black family and some of the Cullen family at his funeral. I love this book and the story was epic the whole way through the book.

I love all the epic and amazing characters through out this book. My favourite character's is the Cullen family.. Stephenie Meyer done amazing job writing this book and its characters. it was kool to see this book as a gender swap and i hope she does another twilight gender swap based on what happens next with beau.

I have to say again that this would be amazing book to see as a movie if it was just made the way the book told the story so its not like the original twilight movie.

I am doing a part 2 review of this book based on my dream cast if this book ever did become a movie and also the 2nd part of my post will also have who i think would be amazing at directing, screen writer and also some songs i think would be nice for the movie. Keep a eye out for my 2nd part of my review.

Kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1